[Seaside] upgrading methods

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 07:20:47 UTC 2007

> What is the best way to upgrade Seaside and pier, and the packages for
> Seaside? Is it ok to go to the latest (or near) MC package and "Merge"?
>
> Any methods on how you update would be MUCH appreciated! This is a bit
> confusing - it's not brain surgery, just a bit confusing to me.

Update in this order:

- Seaside
- Scriptaculous
- Magritte
- Pier

For Seaside 2.7 there are some things you need to do to recreate your
dispatcher configuration (discussed here and written in the commit
comments of Seaside).

The latest versions of these packages should work. In case you run
into some problems just ask again, I've done this a 100 times already
;-)

Cheers,
Lukas

--