[Seaside] upgrading methods

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 20:09:20 UTC 2007

> >     WAComponent allSubclassesDo: [ :each | each initialize ].
> >     WADispatcher resetAll.

After doing this you need to stop and restart the server, so that it
catches the new dispatcher.

> UPDATE: Twice I stopped WAKom and restarted. The 3rd time, I stopped it,
>   waited, and restarted and Seaside came up. Don't know if it was a
> browser cache problem or what.
>
> But, I don't have my Pier app. And, I want my Pier app!

Excellent, now re-initialize Pier:

     PRPierFrame initialize.

Answer: yes (create an entry point) - no (create a new kernel) - a
Kernel (select your old kernel) - accept (suggested entry point) - ok
(try in the web browser).

HTH,
Lukas

--