[Seaside] Seaside 2.7

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 09:46:34 UTC 2007

> > - improve the way WATask is working (I have some ideas there)
>
> I thought you wanted to remove this completely. Did you change your mind ?

Even tough its use is very limited, I think it is quite a cool
concept. What is missing, I think, is to be able to tell it go one
step forward or backward when developer tells so. I observed myself to
build quite a lot of wizard like applications, but since WATask does
not provide a way (except for the back button) to go back I had to
connect components in different (and ugly) ways. I think it makes
sense to give a bit more power to WATask, right now it doesn't do
anything more than what you can already do within a callback.

> > Another thing is to get a new web site online, one with a Web 2.0
> > style and that looks better than the ones of our direct competitors.
> > The goal of the Web site would be to have a:
>
> I think it's really important.

Yes me too. The current one sucks.

> If there is no graphic designer, you might better do something that
> you like and then ask the community for its opinion and wishes. The
> design will then slowly improve. This is not the best solution
> however. And after all, I really like the design of lukas-renggli.ch.

Thanks Damien, but if you compare it with something like
www.ruby-lang.org, www.ajaxlines.com, www.macaroondesign.com,
www.ashwebstudio.com, www.reallywildflowers.co.uk, www.mozilla.org,
... there is still a big difference.

Cheers,