[Seaside] Seaside 2.7

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 11:55:46 UTC 2007

Lukas: Thanks by the detail about new ideas to Seaside.

I like the most.

About the site, in my own experience, we (the developers) can't
compete with the pro-graphics designers. But, when one of my customers
is with a low budget, I tend to use some designs of this site:
http://www.oswd.org/designs/browse/.

About ruby site you pointed, also detect the language and display
itself in the language of the surfer machine, really very cool (a big
work to have the site in all languages). If this idea is in your mind
to the new Seaside site, I can help with Spanish language.

Cheers.

--
Germán S. Arduino
http://www.arsol.biz