[Seaside] KernelImage and Seaside

Pavel Krivanek squeak3 at continentalbrno.cz
Sun Feb 25 14:54:15 UTC 2007

The documentation for this project is here:
http://www.comtalk.net/Squeak/98. Web-based version loader in Seaside
is working and I was able to load for example ShoreComponents directly
from url... btw. the loader shows that there are some old package
artefacts. I'm working on fix.

The processing of command line parameters is not working now - that is
problem for example for seasidehosting.st.

ImageSegments should work. Please play with it and try to load next
packages (Magritte, Pier, Magma...).

Cheers,
-- Pavel