[Seaside] Seaside 2.7

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Sun Feb 25 15:25:49 UTC 2007

> Even tough its use is very limited, I think it is quite a
> cool concept. What is missing, I think, is to be able to tell
> it go one step forward or backward when developer tells so. I
> observed myself to build quite a lot of wizard like
> applications, but since WATask does not provide a way (except
> for the back button) to go back I had to connect components
> in different (and ugly) ways. I think it makes sense to give
> a bit more power to WATask, right now it doesn't do anything
> more than what you can already do within a callback.

What about making a reusable component wich renders the sub component you
preconfigure on it and let also programatic configuration of the actions for
it's buttons wich can be typically the same as any wizard?

I don't think this as ugly and seems to be flexible enough for your request.

	cheers,

Sebastian