[Seaside] Seaside 2.7

Florian Minjat florian.minjat at emn.fr
Mon Feb 26 14:14:18 UTC 2007

Hi,
   I just tried to update my image with the last updater.
   After installing it from SqueakSource or Monticello (I tried both),
I just ran the following commands :
WAInstaller initialize

WAKom stop; startOn: 9090.
WAComponent allSubclassesDo: [ :each | each initialize ].

Then nothing works and I get this ugly error from my browser :
Internal Server Error
MessageNotUnderstood: UndefinedObject>>isEmpty

Any hint ?

Florian