[Seaside] Seaside 2.7

Florian Minjat florian.minjat at emn.fr
Mon Feb 26 16:07:10 UTC 2007

But currently I don't even have the config app. The only thing my
browser is returning is 'Internal Server Error   MessageNotUnderstood:
UndefinedObject>>isEmpty'.
I updated from Seaside2.7a1-pmm.157, Scriptaculous-lr.168 and
FileLibrary-mb.18 where everything worked fine.

I tried starting from a blank clean 3.9 image an installed
SeasideInstaller.12. It worked fine. But I couldn't manage to change
the url to my application to 'http://localhost:9090/MyApp' by setting
#serverPath to ''.

Another 'problem' : the old way of serving css by WAApplication>>style
is not working anymore.
I just ran through WADispatcherFiles in order to make something
similar for my app, but did'nt do much good. Could it be possible to
update the seaside faq in order to simply make it work ?

Florian