[Seaside] So where is the "release" version of 3.7?

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Mon Feb 26 21:18:26 UTC 2007

Ditto; as an outside developer it's important for me to be able to tell
which versions are considered stable and which versions are in flux
while major refactoring is underway and there isn't a way to tell that
at the moment, is there? There's nothing wrong with the process that you
have, it's just that we'd like to know a little more about where things
are at any given time and I thought including that bit of extra context
in the version number may be the least impact solution for everyone, but
ultimately it's up to you anyhow.

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322