[Seaside] Call For Design for the Seaside web site

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 06:19:34 UTC 2007

> I would really like to help you out, at least with a design (and
> usability) proposal, but at the moment I am quite busy with my
> masters project and I lack of experience in implementing this, too.
> At least it would take some time. I offer you to help to evaluate the
> design, but not to develop it now... I am sorry.

Great, thanks for your offer.

As already mentioned, I only need the screenshot of the design
(preferably a layered GIMP/Photoshop file) where I can build the CSS
from. The HTML is sort of given. Of course something like "lessions
from marketing" can be put there as well, as any Seaside component can
be basically included to enhance the functionality.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli