[Seaside] So where is the "release" version of 3.7?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 07:11:41 UTC 2007

> I'm glad you're having fun.  But I'm not.

Then you should not use Monticello. You are simply using the wrong tool.

If you want to use a stable version go to SqueakMap and the package
'SeasideInstaller'. Maybe this is more fun to you?

If you want to use the bleeding edge Monticello version from
SqueakSource then you need to read the commit comments, the mailing
list, and regularly have a look at the repository, participate, etc.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli