[Seaside] So where is the "release" version of 3.7?

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 08:22:09 UTC 2007

2007/2/26, Philippe Marschall <philippe.marschall at gmail.com>:
> So if there is a solution it must be one of the following:
> - someone currently doing no work for Seaside is stepping up to do
> "release management" or whatever you call it
> - some simple change that makes it easy for contributors to deliver
> "stable versions"

If we define the process well, I may be able to do it. What I can do is:

- Create a Seaside2.7-stable branch on the SqueakSource repository
- Put the last version from Seaside2.7a1 to the stable branch
- Watch the RSS feed and mailing list and backport bug corrections to
the stable branch
- Take a webpage on seaside.st up to date with instructions on how to
load the stable seaside
- Prepare a developer image and put a link on seaside.st
- Follow Pavel's work and put a deployment kernel image with Seaside2.7-stable

Something else ?

--
Damien Cassou