[Seaside] So where is the "release" version of 3.7? - while we're on the subject

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemstone.com
Wed Feb 28 01:23:04 UTC 2007

Nevin,

Good question.

My answer at the moment is that support will be something in-between. It
is safe to say that we are interested in people using Seaside and
Gemstone together successfully so we will provide a certain level of
support to that end. On the other hand, we will probably not be taking
24x7 support calls when there's a problem in the Seaside code base:).

Dale