[Seaside] Pier runs on the KernelImage

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 11:28:58 UTC 2007

> we are able to load Pier into the KernelImage. It needs Magritte and
> SmaCC runtime.

Awesome work!

> I had to change #request:default: method in Magritte because it
> doesn't use UIManager now. Lukas, please fix it (see
> SeasidePlatformSupport).

I just published a version of Magritte that fixes the mentioned issue
the same way as SeasidePlatformSupport does:

Name: Magritte-All-lr.195
Author: lr
Time: 28 February 2007, 12:27:37 pm
UUID: 6fa3f3e1-6af3-44fc-b607-27c53c831b33
Ancestors: Magritte-All-lr.194
Dependencies: Magritte-Model-lr.243, Magritte-Tests-lr.105,
Magritte-Seaside-lr.214, Magritte-Morph-lr.35

- fixed MACompatibility to work with UIManager if possible, to enable
the framework to run in Pavel's Kernel Image

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli