[Seaside] File Library - uploading file interface

Cédrick Béler cbeler at enit.fr
Wed Feb 28 16:57:24 UTC 2007

Ok, this is also really well explained in the class comment :( :)

Do the subclasses WAScriptLibrary and WAStyleLibrary are obsolete now ?
because, I was trying to add files to this kind of library, and for
them, I had no upload possibility (only view and download)...

Do all files (.js and .css comprised) have to be subclass of WAFileLibrary ?

Thanks

Cédrick