[Seaside] Seaside subsets

Jason Johnson jbjohns at libsource.com
Wed Feb 28 17:38:56 UTC 2007

Well, for my web pages I use Pier.

But one thing I would change (and will if someone else doesn't before I
get there :) is how CSS rendering works.  I think instead of having a
#style message that just spits out a string, CSS should have it's own
renderer.  It more or less has it's own render phase anyway, we may as
well make it official with a CSSCanvas class or something.  This could
help with browser version differences and maybe help with some of the
problems with CSS fighting with Halos (i.e. conflict
detection/resolution).  I also have other ideas for such a renderer to
make CSS building more accessible to non-programmers. ;)