[Seaside] So where is the "release" version of 3.7?

Jason Johnson jbjohns at libsource.com
Wed Feb 28 17:46:32 UTC 2007

I think the ad-hoc release culture that seaside currently has is a huge
benefit and advantage.  Lukas usually has what ever bug I find fixed
before I get the email update.  What needs to stop is the need of
updating from Monticello.  Other open source projects use CVS or
Subversion, but when you go to their site how many recommend you
download from the repository?  Most give it as an option, but nearly all
have a separate place for getting the latest
stable/unstable/foo-only/etc.  This what needs to get adopted and this
would allow folks that are in a position to know to update the package,
so that people who can't keep up with it don't have to.