[Seaside] Seaside cache

Michael Roberts mike at mjr104.co.uk
Wed Feb 28 19:25:30 UTC 2007

I'm not sure how this would work, but one idea might be to reuse the
REST features in Seaside for generating 'static' URLs or URLs that
can be reused across sessions.  If you are able to strip off the _s
and _k parameters when you generate links that you want to consider
static, then your proxy should be able to cache the content?

Or you leave the _s and _k on your REST generated links but have them
under a known path and maybe with a rewrite rule (?) get them to be
considered static and/or strip the _s _k off - since Seaside won't
care about them anyway if you reuse stale ones.

I'm pretty sure that Lukas' blog, e.g.
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/blog/blogbugfix?
command=PRViewCommand&view=PBPostHtmlView
generates links that have no state in.  How does that play with your
caching requirements?

Cheers,

Mike