[Seaside] UnixFileDirectory - moved image, need to move dir access

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Wed Feb 28 21:48:39 UTC 2007

I created a pier image and then moved it to a different server. Thus, I
get a walkback when Pier tries to display an graphic.

It appears that MAExternalFileModel uses a dictionary to maintain the
directory location

classPool: a Dictionary(#BaseDirectory->UnixFileDirectory on
'/my/path/to/files' #BaseUrl->nil)

my questions are does anyone know if there are other gotchas about
moving the image? How should I change this? Is there a global way of
changing the location for access? I have a feeling that there will be
more walkbacks because I moved the pier image from one server to another.

thanks,
brad

--
brad fuller