[Seaside] Scriptaculous events

Florian Minjat florian.minjat at emn.fr
Thu Jan 4 14:06:33 UTC 2007

Hi,
   I would like to make a div show/hide by clicking on a link but
entirely client-side (without communication with the image). I already
know how to make it via scriptaculous updater but it can take a few
seconds and I want to make it quicker. I tought of testing the events
of Scriptaculous but could find any example besides this code in
SUObjectTest>>testEventActions :
    SUEvent new event: 'foo'; on: 'click' do: SUElement new toggle.
I tried use it with the script: message but no effect :
    html div script: (SUEvent new event: 'foo'; on: 'click' do:
SUElement new toggle); with: 'test'.

Does anybody know how to do that or the location of some
documentation/examples ?

Florian