[Seaside] VW SeasideTestingBundle updated (R1.2-14.0)

Bany, Michel mbany at cincom.com
Fri Jan 5 16:39:44 UTC 2007

Hi Roger,

I integrated your SeasideTesting changes into the Squeak version
and did another port of SeasideTesting R1.2. While at it I integrated
the Test Case Viewer from SeasideTesting R1.4.

As a result the contents of the SeasideTesting bundle is 100%
identical to the corresponding Squeak code.

I changed the handling of HTTP redirects by disabling it using the
relevant VW setting (Net.Settings httpRedirectRequest: false).
That's fine since SeasideTesting handles the redirection anyway.
This has the advantage of being independent of the VW version.

Thanks for your excellent contribution,
Michel.