Re: Re: [Seaside] [Q] How can I Send Raw Response?

"S.J.Chun" chunsj at embian.com
Mon Jan 8 11:47:22 UTC 2007

 Hi, thanks for your help. But I have another question now.

If I use WAResponse, can I avoid creation of big WAResponse object? What I mean is that
I want to send big data (more than 600MB), if user clicks on a link. It seams that I have to
pre-create a big WAResponse instance(actual size is determined by size of a stream).

Thank you in advance again.