[Seaside] How to externalize scriptaculous javascript ?

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Mon Jan 8 15:58:10 UTC 2007

I've done this myself to all the libraries here, but I also merged them
into a single file,

aHtmlRoot linkToScript: '/other/scriptaculous/all.js'

If your script fails when you do this, I would recommend installing
something like Firebug (which everyone should have anyway) and debug the
JavaScript errors that come up,

http://www.getfirebug.com/

Hope this helps,

-Boris