[Seaside] Load Magritte for VisualWorks and Magritte - Tutorial

Dario Trussardi dtrussardi at tiscali.it
Fri Jan 12 17:22:07 UTC 2007

Hello All,

i work with VW7.4 and seaside support.

I'm interested to test the Magritte support .

I load from Cincom store the MagritteForVisualWorks bundles and the relative tutorial.

When i open the personeditor page the error : Message not understood : #title: is create.

This is the context :

renderElement: aDescription
 html tableRow
  title: (aDescription comment ifNil: ['']);
  class: (self class: 'element' for: aDescription);
  with: [ super renderElement: aDescription ]

I have eliminate the title: message and after the error: Message not understood : #in: is create

This is the context:

prepareOptions: aCollection
 ^ aCollection asArray in: [ :result |
  self isSorted
   ifTrue: [ (result asSortedCollection: self sortBlock) asArray ]
   ifFalse: [ result ] ]

What do i do resolve this problem?

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thank,

Dario Trussardi Romano