[Seaside] Squeak-Magma-Pier image failed for magma

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Sat Jan 13 11:51:00 UTC 2007

Hi,

I downloaded the  Squeak3.9-RC2-7064-SMP.image from squeak.org.
After firing up the image I did the configuration for Magma
like it is described in the howto. I can get to the point
in the MagmaConfiguration where I should click the PRMagmaRepository
create button. Pressing it shows up a page after a few seconds:

Outage occurred while writing system-definitions! Will now attempt to
repair.

I left the Magma configuration for the path as it is (magma). I tried
even with manually creating the magma directory. But I have no glue
what this message want me to inform about :)

regards,

Norbert