[Seaside] Broken SUAllTests

Jens Pall jens at axonspace.com
Mon Jan 15 08:08:58 UTC 2007

Hi

I've been searching for complete examples on how to use scriptaculous in
seaside. My searches on google didn't find anything so I turned to the
source in Squeak. SUAllTests seemed to be a good place to start so I
registered it and tried the tests. The page looks fine but,
unfortunately, nearly all the examples are not working - nothing happens
when I click the links. Only the two forms on the form tab are working
and when I click the View Source links the 'popup' window is displayed
halfway outside the browser window and to the lower left. The main
window is not grayed either.

The same tests at scriptacuolus.seasidehosting.st are working fine so I
know my browser (Firefox 2.0.0.1) is working correctly.

I tested this in a 3.9-final-7067 image with only seaside installed
through SqueakMap seaside-install.

Is this a known issue and if so, how do I fix it?
If not, how should I go about tracking down what's wrong?

Thanks,
JP