[Seaside] IP web camera and Seaside

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Mon Jan 15 19:07:00 UTC 2007

I would check with documentation that comes with cameras to see if they
provide plugins for display of captured frames on the web, Seaside
specifically is no better or worse than Notepad when it comes to
figuring this out, unfortunately. Once you know what you need to include
in the web page to embed the stream, you can easily recreate the code
with Seaside, of that at least I am sure ;)

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

-Boris

--