[Seaside] Squeak-Magma-Pier image failed for magma

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Tue Jan 16 09:53:44 UTC 2007

Hi Chris,

I loaded the newest Magma and also code from MagmaTester.
But it didn't change anything. I built the same image like it
is described in the SMP image. It results in the same behaviour.
I couldn't test further as the newer Magma Server doesn't fit
to the Pier stuff. For instance there are problems through the
missing openControllers message and the way opening a path
changed from FileDirecory to String. And I don't have the time
to fix it right now.

Do you have any idea? Could you give a short explaination of the
problem?

thanks,

Norbert