[Seaside] Re: Squeak-Magma-Pier image failed for magma

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 16 15:12:51 UTC 2007

> One last: to be able to actually persist pages I had to rename
> PRMagmaPersistency>>#doing:critical: to #command:critical:. My guess
> is that Keith Hodges renamed the method, but somehow the older version
> of PRMagmaPersistency got in the repository. If Keith is reading this:
> if my guess is wrong and it's a bad idea renaming the method, please
> tell me so.
>
> HTH, Elfi
Well spotted, do let me know if you find any others.

It does look like the fixes for Magma which allow a relative path have
not made it into the latest Magma releases. I have attempted to merge
them back into the latest. However I have only updated MagmaServerLoader
(since that is the only one that I have loaded).

I have now ported WADispatcherEditorPlugIn into Seaside 2.7 branch,
which means that in theory the Seaside Magma Pier can be used with
either Seaside 2.6 or 2.7. Now that SeasideInstaller is installing 2.7,
I guess the move to 2.7 is actually happening.

I have also attempted to merge in a few necessary fixes into the latest
Pier-Model, and Pier-Seaside.

A new preloaded SMP image is on its way some time later today after the
above have seen some testing.

Keith