[Seaside] How serve static files with seaside???

Ramon Leon ramon.leon at allresnet.com
Tue Jan 16 15:50:50 UTC 2007

> Hello
>
> I don't understand how I can serve static files like png,
> gif, jpg, js, html with seaside, some one can help me?
>
> tank's
>
> Agnaldo

Though you can serve static files via Seaside, (you'll have to ask someone
else how), you probably shouldn't.  It's fairly standard practice to reverse
proxy Seaside behind Apache and allow Apache to handle that traffic and only
send dynamic requests to Seaside.  How to do so has been discussed many
times in this forum, just search the archives.

Ramon Leon
http://onsmalltalk.com