[Seaside] html update and scriptaculous

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Tue Jan 16 23:23:06 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm playing around with scriptaculous and html updater.
I use checkboxes to display/hide certain parts of the
page. In one of the parts I use the Slider from
Scriptaculous. There is a problem if the part (containing
the slider) is hidden when the page is loaded. Than the
slider doesn't work.
My guess is that scripts are only loaded for visible
parts of the page. By only updating the DOM via html
updater there is no post-loading of the needed script.

Is there way to make this work? I hope it isn't necessary
to reload the page.

Norbert