[Seaside] Benchmark results for Aida/Web

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Wed Jan 17 13:53:35 UTC 2007

Hi Lukas,

Lukas Renggli wrote:
 > I am no expert in benchmarking. However I do know that for each of
 > these questions you need a special benchmark. The one provided by the
 > original poster does a fuzzy and incomparable mixture of all of them.

I didn't said that my benchmark is perfect, it is just a first step and
also to encourage others to follow. Besides returning with such rhetoric
as is yours I expected from Seaside community to follow my example and
produce at least some benchmark, even that also won't be perfect. Having
a least something is still better than having nothing at all.

I think it is honest to potential users of our web app servers to have a
concrete info about strengths and weaknesses of each offering.

Best regards
Janko