[Seaside] ANN: Objective Life

Capewell, Alan alan.capewell at softwareag.co.uk
Wed Jan 17 16:06:11 UTC 2007

I have been playing around with Seaside for around a month now and
making some good progress.  There are a number of you out there have
been blogging you experiences with seaside which has been really
helpful.

I figured I'd put something back by adding my own worked example as a
series of blog posts on http://objectcentric.wordpress.com

If any of you guys with more Seaside experience get chance to check the
contents for accuracy it would be much appreciated.  I have worked with
and delivered training in Smalltalk (although not too recently) but
squeak and seaside are relatively new to me and I might be missing a few
tricks.

Regards
Alan