[Seaside] Plat_Forms competition

Ramiro Diaz Trepat ramirodt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 14:13:44 UTC 2007

Unfortunately Smalltalk / Seaside is not in the list of allowed platforms.

>From de FAQ:
"We are aware that our list of platforms is not all-inclusive
(although we feel it does contain all of the major platforms). We need
to refrain from allowing arbitrary platforms into the contest, because
we are resource-constrained: We need to fit all of the people into one
big room (and so must limit the number of teams) and will spend a
significant amount of time into the evaluation of each individual
solution. On the other hand, we need three solutions for each platform
in order to allow for a reliable comparison of the platforms.

Thus, platform X, if it is not currently on the list, cannot
participate in Plat_Forms -- at least this time: We hope to repeat a
similar contest in the future. "