[Seaside] Load Magritte for VisualWorks and Magritte - Tutorial

Dario Trussardi dtrussardi at tiscali.it
Fri Jan 19 14:36:02 UTC 2007

Hello All,

my last question about Magritte Tutorial d'ont have receive any answer.

Resubmit my problem with more precision.

After problem to update my image based on VW Image 7.4.1;
    with new version of bundle  from published Items on Cincom;
    resolved loading how Michel write :

< 2. Load the Seaside bundles manually
	<Seaside-VW
	<Seaside
<Seaside-WebToolkit

I have load the Magritte ForVisualWorks 183.1 and the Magritte-Tutorial 1.1.

Afetr load it the personeditor tutorial page is correct open in the browser.

To understand how Magritte framework work
     i'have change the descriptionTitle class method of MAPersonModel. ( label:'Title' to ->  label:'TitleNew' ).

Now when open or update the page in the browser, the label d'ont change to 'Title New' but it remain 'Title'.

Another test is about the items option of Title #( 'Mr.' 'Mrs' 'pippo'  'pluto' ).
    I have change it but display option d'ont change to reflect my selection.

What do i do resolve this problem?

I'm interested to access at the Magritte mailing-list if existing.
    Can i have reference to it?

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thank,

Dario Trussardi Romano