[Seaside] Load Magritte for VisualWorks and Magritte - Tutorial

Dario Trussardi dtrussardi at tiscali.it
Fri Jan 19 20:40:44 UTC 2007

About my test on MAPersonModel

> About my problem
>   To understand how Magritte framework work
>        i'have change the descriptionTitle class method of MAPersonModel. (
> label:'Title' to ->  label:'TitleNew' ).
>
>   Now when open or update the page in the browser, the label d'ont change
> 'Title New' but it remain 'Title'.

Thomas write:

| After you've made changes to the descriptions, you'll also need to execute
| this code in a workspace:
|
|          Magritte.MADescriptionBuilder default flush
|
| This occurs automatically in the Squeak version, and I'll be doing an update
| to the VW version in the not too distant future to do it there, too, but,
| for now, you'll need to do it manually.

Thanks now the change of label work fine.

But i have test to define the options relative to the title #( 'Mr.' 'Mrs.' .....) from the database with a specific methods

When the returnOptions method change the array answer the options see in the web page d'ont change.
The options see is fixed at the last execution of
     Magritte.MADescriptionBuilder default flush.

What is the best solution to resolve this 'temporary' problem?

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thank,

Dario Trussardi Romano