[Seaside] Passing links around - a security issue?

Bany, Michel mbany at cincom.com
Wed Jan 24 18:32:53 UTC 2007

On the other hand, if this is a critical security issue, it might be
possible
to navigate the object graph (session -> currentRequest -> nativeRequest
and so on)
and get the peer's ip address and restrict the session to that specific
ip address.

I must admit that this is just an idea to explore, I never tried it.

Michel