[Seaside] attributeAt:put: equivalent

Avi Bryant avi at dabbledb.com
Fri Jan 26 08:35:48 UTC 2007

On 1/25/07, Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com> wrote:

> apple+m     i*m*plementors of selected selector
> apple+n     se*n*ders of selected selector

Somewhat tangentially, this message inspired me to hack up something
I've wanted for a while - a single unified search box which does the
various class/method/literal searches you constantly need while
working in Squeak.  Just open the Mercury window (from the world
menu), type something in and hit return.  The syntax, for now, is
this:

Foo        "browse class"
foo         "implementors..."
#Foo        "refs to class"
#foo        "senders..."
Foo*        "find a class (substring match)"
foo*        "find a method (substring match)"
'foo'        "find a string literal"

I'm attaching the .mcz rather than creating a SqueakSource project
because it's tiny and I doubt I'll ever commit a second version...

Avi