[Seaside] Latest known stable version for Squeak/Seaside on Linux ?

Vincent Girard-Reydet vincent.girard-reydet at f4-group.com
Fri Jan 26 11:15:11 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Does someone know the latest combination of Squeak and Seaside on Linux ?
Currently I'm using this configuration:

Squeak 3.8.6665
Squeak VM 3.7.7 for Linux
Seaside 2.7a1-lr.137
My system is running a Debian Sarge with linux kernel 2.6.

I had big stability problems some weeks ago, and using this combination
solved it. however, I'de like to use an more recent Squeak image,
because there are some bugs in #ApplicationService that I'de like to get
rid of otherwise than by correcting them in my application package (one
bug is on #ApplicationService class>>serviceNamed:). I also want to use
a nicer version of Monticello, such as the one in the 3.9 image.

Thanks a lot,

Vincent