[Seaside] Seaside Port on Image Startup?

Ramon Leon ramon.leon at allresnet.com
Fri Jan 26 21:17:25 UTC 2007

> I use this:
>
> WAKom class>>startUp
> 	| params |
> 	params _ SmalltalkImage current extractParameters.
> 	(params includesKey: 'PORT') ifTrue: [port _ params at: 'PORT'].
> 	port ifNotNil: [self startOn: port asNumber]
>
> Then you just need
>
> squeak foo.image "" port 9090
>
> Note the "" - the first arg has to be blank.
>
> Avi

Cool, but now I see unnecessary, not suprisingly, it's already in Seaside,
so simply adding WAKom to the startup list will give you this ability.

Though for anyone else who's curious, you also need to add WAKom (or your
subclass) to the start up list via...

Smalltalk addToStartUpList: WAKom

Thanks Avi!

Ramon Leon