[Seaside] Re: Could we fix the web site

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 09:08:34 UTC 2007

> suggestion as you are Jason. I reckon if the seaside.st and squeak.org
> websites had more of a great looking, web 2.0 presence (whatever that might
> be) it could only be more beneficial for the smalltalk community.

Yes, I find it especially important to have a clean Web 2.0 like web
site on seaside.st.

I already started to setup a site using pier, allowing us to have a
much cleaner navigation and even show examples of Seaside applications
within the site. What is missing (and what is something I cannot do
professional enough myself) is a cool looking design in Web 2.0 style.
If anybody can provide a Gimp/Photoshop an an Inkscape/Illustrator
template I am more than happy to build the stylesheet and do the
conversion to a new web site.

Cheers,
Lukas

--