[Seaside] Seaside and Comet

Marc marclucchini at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 21:09:53 UTC 2007

  Hi there,
I've tried the Asteroid 2 Comet implementation for Comanche and would like to
use it for an application in Seaside, it seems great.
Plus I've seen the Lukas Renggli comet chat video but I think he did his own
implementation.

So come my questions :

Is it possible to get the code of this chat somewhere? Mine uses the
scriptaculous periodical function to refresh so it's not very nice..

How can we integrate Asteroid 2 in a seaside page? I know the question is vast
but as the implementation seems great to me and it doesn't seem to be widely
used I thought there was probably problems in using it.

Thanks in advance,
Marc