[Seaside] Button w/ liveCallback for Canvas API?

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Sun Jan 28 22:23:08 UTC 2007

Is there such a thing as a button that has a liveCallback associated
with it?
I was thinking of using a submit button but when this button is to be
pressed I only
want a livecallback event associated with it which would update the
contents of a
div with stuff -- kinda like adding an item to a shopping cart..  I
tried using a
liveCallback on a submit button and it complained.. Is there some other
button
available that is capable of a liveCallback or is my only option to use
the regular
callback: method?

Thanks!