[Seaside] Button w/ liveCallback for Canvas API?

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Mon Jan 29 15:36:23 UTC 2007

Bany, Michel wrote:
> Meanwhile, you may want to use an anchor element.
>
> html anchor liveCallback: [:h | ...]; with: 'Click me'.
> very close to
> html submitButton liveCallback: [:h | ...]; text: 'Click me'.

Hmm.. I'm assuming I can't have two submit buttons for the same form --
correct?
What I'm working on is a sort of shopping cart -- and this button I'm
looking for is
for the "add-to-cart" button which is why I wasn't really after a true
submit until
the end of the form when you submit the entire cart contents for further
processing
on the server side.  I think a anchor will probably work just fine but
will probably
just have a different look which of course isn't as important as having
it work
properly!  Thanks both of you for the info..   I'll probably pass on the
Scriptaculous
stuff since I don't want to mix or switch my existing async code over to
that
different framework (unless the async stuff is to be deprecated at some
point or
similar).  Anyway, thanks again!