[Seaside] Re: Could we fix the web site

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 16:15:54 UTC 2007

> Is that new site you're working on publicly available, for those of us who
> want to take a peek and maybe provide feedback if it's wanted?

As a start the contents would be mostly the same, so you can have a
look at the current site. What prevents me to continue is that I don't
have simple yet cool looking web 2.0 like web design to use.

It would be cool to have some designs proposed that we can then as a
community decide on. I would then convert the design to make it work
with Pier and move over the existing stuff to the site. From there on
we can start to improve the contents of the site ...

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli