[Seaside] Wrong Domain-Name using Apache as Reverse Proxy

Adrian Schmitt adrian.schmitt at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 30 12:19:40 UTC 2007

2007/1/30, Tibbe David <David.Tibbe at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de>:
> Another idea is to use modules like mod_proxy_html or mod_line_edit.
> These modules allow to rewrite code within the passed pages, even in
> static JavaScript or CSS-Files.

Did not know mod_line_edit exists. Very Interesting stuff! For now I
solved it changing
the seaside config.

I imagine mod_line_edit adds some overhead, which in my case can be
avoided. Because if seaside inserts the correct hostname from the
beginning (being told so in it's config or by the apache
request-header) it is not necessary to change it back.

Cheers
Adrian