[Seaside] Feature or bug related to Canvas API's implementationof textInput (async edition)?

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Wed Jan 31 13:35:13 UTC 2007

I agree, I use it for a zipCode lookup and it's much better to get feedback
as you type instead of making the user leave the field first.

Ron Teitelbaum