[Seaside] Your Webcast In Print

Chris Cunnington cunnington at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 31 18:29:57 UTC 2007

Hi Giles,

I'm putting together a small Smalltalk magazine called "Parasol" quarterly.
I'd like you to write 800-words on your webcast. "Parasol" quarterly,
"Internet Smalltalk Coding", would like an article from you articulating in
print what you said in video. I'm particularly interested in the href/goto
statements you made. The hour's effort you put into writing this piece will
repay itself many times over, as the magazine (a mere 12-pages to start)
will be distributed at the Smalltalk Solutions/Linux World conference in
April.

Write the article, Giles.
Strike one against the empire.

Cheers,