[Seaside] How to create checkboxes

Kazuki Sanada hartzzenen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 20:33:34 UTC 2007

Thanks for the tips! They're really helpful!

I think I found out why the 'id' attribute didn't work. I think it was
because I was using WAHtmlRender as my RendererClass. Am I right?
Now that I noticed that I was using WAHtmlRenderer, I managed to create
checkboxes using this:

checkboxWithValue:callback:

I also noticed that in this class, there is a method
checkboxWithValue:callback:usingFormNamed: , or something like that. How am
I supposed to use that? It seems that you have to pass a form name, but how
can I do that? Can I associate a checkbox with a different form? (by
different, I mean not the one enclosing the checkbox). Thanks again for the
support!

Regards,
Kazuki