[Seaside] RE: change element property client side

Leandro Pérez lperez at lifia.info.unlp.edu.ar
Wed Jul 4 18:06:37 UTC 2007

Boris Popov-2 wrote:

> Ah, you're just going to have to wait for Michel to update the VisualWorks
> version.
>
> Speaking of which, anyone from Cincom listening? If you're going to put
> work into Seaside can we get someone to help Michel with bringing new and
> exciting stuff to VisualWorks on a regular basis please? ;)
>
> I'd love to try 2.8, for instance, but would much rather load it from
> Public Repository, feel free to mark it broken too.
>
> Cheers!

Uhhfs, what a pity!
Anyway, do you know if I can do it myself? I just found this post about
Porting Seaside and Scriptaculous to VisualWorks and its written by you, so
maybe you can tell me if it is useful to do what it says there or if it's
just a waste of time...meaning that it just won't work...

http://www.nabble.com/Porting-Seaside-and-Scriptaculous-to-VisualWorks-tf1687741.html#a4579387